Mission and Values
To do good
We are community leaders who share ideas and take action to make a profound
difference locally and across the world.
• Fellowship – We build lifelong relationships and friendships
• Diversity – We connect diverse perspectives
• Integrity and Ethics – We honor our commitments
• Leadership, Vocational Expertise & Service – We apply our leadership and expertise to
solve issues and problems
To be the “go to” and “can do” service club in the Sonoma Valley that will respond to and
support the many needs of our local community and beyond, providing resources, time
and energy to solve whatever challenges we face.
• The Four-Way Test of the things we think, say or do:
Is it the truth?
Is it fair to all concerned?
Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
• Mutual accountability to the Four-Way Test
• Can-do attitude
• Mutual respect
• Service above self
• Constant Improvement (regarding the organizational health of our club)
(Revised: August 15, 2019)